Canadian Reflexology School (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates www.canadianreflexologyschool.com (the “Website”).
Our Website may contain links to other websites that are not operated by us. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that third party’s site. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for how your data is collected, stored, or used by other websites and we advise you to check the privacy policies of any such websites before providing any data to them.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Website to you.
While using the Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information includes, but is not limited to:
- Identity Data: Your name
- Contact Data: Email address, phone number, billing address, shipping address,
- Financial Data: Your credit card details
- Transaction Data: Details regarding current or past purchases
- Technical Data: This may include your username, login details, your IP address, browser type, how your name was entered into our database and the technology or point of access used by you to access our Website or information
Cookies And Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Website and your user experience may be diminished.
Use Of Data
Canadian Reflexology School uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Website
- To notify you about changes to our Website
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Website
- To monitor the usage of the Website
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Canada and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Canada and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Canadian Reflexology School may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Canadian Reflexology School
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Website
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your Personal Data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed.
In addition, we limit access to your Personal Data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your Personal Data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We will only retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. Customer data is stored for a reasonable time as a necessity to keep accurate records of accounting, tax, and customer needs. The exact data retention period varies based on the system storing the information, the date of the user’s last activity or interaction with the company, and whether or not the information relates to a current or past customer.
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Website (“Service Providers”), to provide the Website on our behalf, to perform Website-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Website is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Website.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Website. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Our Website does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If you are within the European Union, you are entitled to certain information and have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Those rights include:
- To be informed about Our collection and use of personal data
- To request access to your personal data that We store on you
- To either rectify or erase your personal data We hold
- To seek restrictions on the processing of your personal data.
- To object to the processing of your personal data for particular purposes
- To the portability of your personal data
We require only the information that is reasonably required to enter into a contract with you and that you have provided to us with your permission. Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link that is at the bottom of each email sent.